To use Kandido or Goodcatch, we need access to your LinkedIn account through our dashboard.
A. Get the authentication code
Go to your LinkedIn
Go to “Me“ (top right corner) to “Settings and Privacy“
3. Go to "Sign in & Security" and open "Two-step verification" by clicking on "Change".
a. Is your two-stap verification turned off? Turn it on by clicking "Turn on".
b. Is your two-step verification turned on? Turn it off and turn it on again in order to generate a new verification code.
4. Now copy the code under the QR-code. (The long code)
ATTENTION: first, fill in the code in the NIXZ Dashboard (see section B.) After this, scan the QR-code in the app.
B. Fill in the authentication code in the NIXZ Dashboard
Login on the dashboard (https://app.nixz.io)
Click left on "Platforms"
Open the LinkedIn card to edit the LinkedIn accounts.
4. Click on the pencil to edit your LinkedIn profile.
5. Paste your verification code in the field “Tweefactorauthenticatiecode (optional)“
6. Click on “Save” in order to save the code
After you’ve successfully added the code on the dashboard, please notify our Support Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will activate the functionality on the LinkedIn account.
Important: after you’ve changed your settings in your LinkedIn account, you will need to fill in the authentication code in the authentication app on your phone (Go to the screen at section A.4).